Now that you have everything largely in place for the COVID-19 crisis. Have you done all that you could have and what should you be thinking about for the near, medium and longer term to best support your organisation?
Effectus has customised this 10 step plan from Info-Tech Research Group to help answer those questions and provide a good practical reference document for local government.
The ten steps are:
- Prepare IT to support the business
- Inspire and over deliver
- Make technology awesome
- Turn this strategy into a tactical project
- Focus on the customer
- IT must help lead business process innovation
- Protect core operations and IT process
- Prepare for the economic downturn
- Re-prioritise the work programme
- Review and revise security priorities in a pandemic
You can see detail on these, plus more in the strategy document.