You will have noticed an enriched ALGIM webinar programme in recent times. To enable ALGIM to continue to bring great speakers and topics of interest to your desktop we are offering a new subscription model. We have designed the annual subscription option to be a lot more cost effective than the current ‘pay as you go’ model.
With our new subscription service, we will provide your council with at least 24 high-quality webinars each year, providing education and thought leadership across all disciplines.
Subscribe for all this value and more:
- 24 high-quality webinars
- Bringing industry experts and practitioners to you
- Unlimited access for everyone in your council
- Ability to participate in live Q+A sessions with the presenters
- You can watch live or view recordings any time at your convenience
- One low, annual subscription fee per council
- You can use these webinars and recordings as training resources for staff
- The webinar programme content is designed for local government
To take up this great offer your council must be a current member of ALGIM.
Starting from 1 August 2020, and with three pricing tiers depending on the size of your council, you will see this pricing provides excellent value for money for your council. Pricing can be found here.
As the programme is starting on 1 August instead of 1 July, the prices for the first year have been adjusted to 11 months pricing.
Subscribe to the webinar programme