At the core of ALGIM, we're about serving our local government
members. From Auckland to Chatham Islands, every one of New Zealand's 78
local authorities is a member of ALGIM.
The best part of our membership model is that the council pays one membership fee, and every employee of the council gets to enjoy our membership benefits.
To see an overview of what we've done for local government in the last year, check out our year in review. To see the value we've brought to members, view our value document.
Our local government members enjoy:
- Significant discounts on ALGIM events
- Exclusive access to many of ALGIM's products and services
- Use of our revamped Infobase product
- Our significant advocacy work on behalf of local government
- Our ability to bring the world's best speakers to New Zealand
- Shared research
- Best practice toolkits
- Access to our prestigious awards programme
- And much more