The most important thing for your council's IT department is understanding the business needs so you can steer in the right direction.
We have partnered with Effectus to introduce our IT Satisfaction Benchmark for local government which will help you establish where you are on this journey.
Competitive pricing means this benchmarking is easier to access than before, allowing all of local government to be on the same page.
We’ve already developed all the survey emails, so all you need to do is tweak them to fit your organisation, provide a list of who to send the survey to, then we can get it underway. The survey will take 10-15 mins for your users to complete.
What will the benchmark do?
- Find out what is really important to the business and steer your IT in the right direction.
- Identify what good practice looks like and understand how you compare against your peers.
- Understand the link between IT satisfaction and IT maturity.
- Set a baseline which will focus effort on improving IT maturity where it matters most .
What are the benefits for my council?
- Identify dissatisfied stakeholders and build tailored improvement plans to meet their needs.
- Identify how IT capacity constraints effect the business, providing a strong case for budgetary increases or refocus.
- Focus IT activity on where it is needed most by the business.
- Measure the satisfaction of your key decision makers annually.
- Move beyond opinion and get to the facts to build an accurate strategy and roadmap of initiatives based on your maturity.
- Create a baseline for future improvement of IT maturity.
Compare your organisation with your peers
- Understand where you fit against your peers: a clear view of your maturity and satisfaction in comparison other organisations like yours.
- Quantify IT’s successes by benchmarking performance against industry peers and previous-year metrics.
- Identify what good practice looks like, see how you sit across your sector.
- Sector benchmark report includes comparison against NZ councils and also international benchmarking statistics.
- Develop rich sector benchmarking statistics over time and track your progress against the benchmark.
For more information please fill out our registration of interest form.